raiderlink ttu is the online student portal at Texas Tech University (TTU) that provides access to academic records, course registration, student accounts, housing information, meal plans, and other university services. It serves as a central hub for TTU students to manage all aspects of their university experience.
Raiderlink ttu allows students to:
– Register for classes, check grades, view transcripts, and access other academic records
– View tuition statements, make payments, check financial aid status, and manage student accounts
– Apply for and manage student housing and dining plans
– Access university email, calendars, and announcements
– Join student organizations and access involvement records
– Print documents using campus printers
– Find campus resources, support services, and help guides
raiderlink ttu brings all the most important student information and services together in one convenient online portal. Rather than visiting different departments or offices in person, TTU students can access everything they need in one place at any time through the Raiderlink website or mobile app. This system allows students to efficiently keep track of their academics, finances, housing, meal plans, and campus life.
raiderlink ttu Academics
raiderlink ttu is your one-stop-shop for all your academic needs at Texas Tech University. You can use Raiderlink to register for courses, check your class schedule, view your grades, access your unofficial transcript, run degree audits, and more.
raiderlink ttu Course Registration
During your enrollment appointment, you can use Raiderlink to search for courses, add them to your cart, and enroll. The course search allows you to filter courses by subject, course number, campus, time, instructor, and more. You can also view a course syllabus and seat availability before registering. Once you’ve added courses to your cart, you can enroll to finalize your schedule.
raiderlink ttu Grades and Transcripts
Through Raiderlink you can view your grades for the current and previous semesters. Grades are posted toraiderlink ttunk after each semester once instructors have submitted final grades. You can also view and print an unofficial transcript of all the courses you’ve taken at Texas Tech.
raiderlink ttu Class Schedule
Your class schedule displays all the courses you are enrolled in for the current semester. It includes details on meeting days, times, locations, and instructors. You can also print your schedule for easy reference.
### Degree Audit
The degree audit tool allows you to track your progress towards completing your degree. It outlines all the requirements for your degree program and highlights courses you still need to take to graduate. Running degree audits regularly helps ensure you are on track.
### Advising & Registration Tools
Raiderlink has additional tools to assist with advising and registration. You can view any holds that prevent registration, forecast future course offerings, estimate tuition costs, and plan out courses needed to graduate using the multi-term planner. Your advisor can also provide electronic approval to register for certain courses through Raiderlink.
## Student Account
The Student Account section of Raiderlink allows students to view important details about their account and finances at Texas Tech. This is the central hub for students to:
– View their current account balance and account activity such as charges, payments, and financial aid disbursements.
– See a breakdown of tuition, fees, housing costs, meal plans, and other charges.
– Check the status of financial aid, including awards, disbursement dates, and any outstanding requirements.
– Make online payments using various methods.
– Sign up for payment plans to pay tuition in installments.
– Access 1098-T tax forms.
– View student employment information for on-campus jobs.
– Manage direct deposit details for financial aid refunds.
The Student Account section is crucial for students to stay on top of their account balance, upcoming due dates, and financial aid status. With all key account information and tools in one place, raiderlink ttu makes it simple for students to monitor their finances and take any needed action to pay outstanding balances or accept financial aid awards. Checking their Student Account frequently ensures students avoid any unnecessary fees or delays in disbursements.
Students can apply for and manage on-campus housing through Raiderlink. To get started, log in to Raiderlink and click on the Housing & Dining tab.
- – Residence Halls – Traditional dormitory-style housing with shared rooms and community bathrooms. Students can rank their hall and room preferences when applying.
- – Apartments – Suite-style units with shared kitchens and living rooms. Options include Talkington Hall, West Village, and Carpenter/Wells.
- – Fraternity & Sorority Life Housing – Reserved for members of Fraternity & Sorority organizations.
To apply for housing, click the “Housing Application” link and fill out the online form. The housing application opens in November for the following academic year. Spaces are limited so early application is recommended.
Once assigned a room, students can log back into raiderlink ttu to manage their housing assignment. Under the Housing & Dining tab, you can:
– View housing assignment details
– Request a room or roommate change
– Cancel housing contract
– Apply for a dining plan
– Submit maintenance requests
Housing billing and payments are also handled through Raiderlink. Charges will appear on your Student Account and can be paid online.
On-campus housing provides a supportive environment and convenient access to campus resources. With Raiderlink, the entire housing process can be completed online.
## Meal Plans
Raiderlink gives students easy access to manage their meal plans. Texas Tech University offers several different meal plan options to meet the needs of diverse students.
The most basic meal plan is the Matador plan. This offers a set number of meals per week that can be used at any dining location on campus. Students on this plan simply swipe their ID card to redeem a meal. One swipe equals one meal.
For students who want more flexibility, there is the Raider plan. This functions similarly to a debit account, with a certain amount of Raider Bucks loaded per semester. Rather than swipes, students use their ID to deduct the cost of each meal from their Raider Buck account balance. Raider Bucks can also be used at campus retail dining locations.
The largest plan is the Unlimited plan, which provides unlimited swipes for dining hall meals. This allows students to eat as often as they want without worrying about running out of meals. However, Raider Bucks must be purchased separately to use at retail locations.
Within raiderlink ttu, students can view their current meal plan, change plans, and manage their Raider Buck balance. At the beginning of each semester, students select a meal plan that suits their schedule, appetite, and budget. Meal plans can be changed or upgraded during the first 12 days of the term.
Choosing the right meal plan is an important part of the college experience. Raiderlink makes it simple to pick a plan and manage meals on campus. With diverse options, students can find a meal plan that fits their needs.
Usingraiderlink ttu, students can easily add money to their printing accounts and print documents on campus. The system allows students to add print quota in increments of $5, $10, or $20 using a credit card or by charging to their student account.
raiderlink ttu To add print quota:
1. Log into Raiderlink
2. Under the Academic section, click “Printing”
3. Click “Add Print Quota”
4. Select the amount you want to add ($5, $10, or $20)
5. Choose payment method (credit card or student account)
6. Confirm purchase
The print quota will be immediately added to your account. You can then print documents by sending them to the campus printers from any computer lab or personal device connected to the TTU network. The prints will be deducted from your print quota based on page number and whether they are black & white or color.
Printers are available across campus in computer labs, libraries, dorms, and other buildings. When sending a print job, be sure to select the printer nearest your location. If you need assistance locating printing stations, visit the IT Helpdesk website which has a printer locator map.
With Raiderlink, adding print quota and printing on campus is quick and convenient. It allows students to easily manage their printing expenses throughout the semester.
raiderlink ttu tech Announcements
One of the key features of Raiderlink is the ability to view important university announcements and updates. When you log into Raiderlink, the home page displays a Tech Announcements section that contains notices from various departments and organizations on campus. This is a convenient way to stay informed about things like:
– System outages and IT maintenance windows
– Changes to university operations and class schedules
– Deadline reminders for tuition payments, financial aid applications, etc.
– Event announcements and cancellations
– Public safety notices and emergency communications
– New university policies and procedures
– Road closures and parking updates
– Dining hall hours and meal plan information
The Tech Announcements section is frequently updated by the relevant departments, so it’s a good idea to check it regularly. Many of the announcements contain time-sensitive information that can impact students, faculty, and staff. Using Raiderlink to view Tech Announcements ensures you have easy access to these critical notices in one centralized place. It helps keep the Texas Tech community aware of important developments that affect university life.
ttu raiderlink Help and Support
Raiderlink is supported by the IT Help Central team at Texas Tech. They offer several ways to get help with Raiderlink:
- – **Email** – You can email [email protected] for help with Raiderlink issues. The help desk aims to respond to all emails within 24 hours.
- – **Phone** – Call 806-742-4357 (HELP) to speak with a help desk technician for live support. Support is available 24/7.
- – **Online Chat** – You can chat live with a help desk technician through the [IT Help Central website](https://www.depts.ttu.edu/ithelpcentral/). Live chat is available 24/7.
- – **Knowledge Base** – The [IT Help Central knowledge base](https://www.depts.ttu.edu/ithelpcentral/knowledgebase.php) contains helpful articles that answer many common Raiderlink questions. Search the knowledge base for quick help.
- – **In Person** – Visit the IT Help Central desks located in the University Library or Wiggins Complex for in-person Raiderlink support.
Getting help with Raiderlink is easy through multiple support channels. Don’t hesitate to contact the helpful IT Help Central team by email, phone, chat, or in person if you have any issues with Raiderlink.
ttu raiderlink Student Organizations
Raiderlink provides Texas Tech students with a central place to browse, join, and manage student organizations on campus. With over 400 recognized student organizations, Texas Tech offers something for everyone.
On Raiderlink, students can easily:
- – Browse all student organizations in one place. Organizations are categorized by types like Academic, Cultural, Special Interest, and more.
- – Search for organizations by keyword to find groups related to specific hobbies, identities, majors, and causes.
- – View each organization’s profile page to learn about their mission, events, membership requirements, and how to join. Profiles often include contact info for leaders.
- – Follow favorite organizations to get updates in your Raiderlink feed about meetings, events, and involvement opportunities.
– Manage memberships by tracking which organizations you have joined or requested to join.
Getting involved with student organizations is a great way to meet people, develop leadership skills, and make the most of your college experience. With Raiderlink, finding and joining student groups at Texas Tech is simple. Students are encouraged to browse organizations early on and continue exploring new groups throughout their time at raiderlink ttu.
ttu raiderlink Quick Links
Raiderlink provides easy access to many of the most important webpages that students need on a regular basis. Here is an overview of some of the key pages accessible through the Quick Links menu:
**Email** – Students can conveniently access their official TTU email powered by Microsoft Office 365 directly through Raiderlink. Keeping up with email is crucial for staying on top of important communications from professors, advisors, student organizations, and others.
**Library** – The TTU Libraries website allows students to search the library catalog for books and resources, access online databases for journal articles, ebooks, and more. The library is a go-to destination for research and studying.
**Blackboard** – This learning management system hosts online course pages where professors post syllabi, assignments, readings, videos, and other course content. Students can submit assignments, check grades, participate in discussions, and more.
**StarPortal** – The student portal for course registration, viewing grades, updating personal information, paying bills, accepting financial aid, and other key functions.
**WebRaider** – The campus intranet and knowledge base containing IT guides, policies, how-tos, and other important information for students.
**TechAnnouncements** – This page displays important notices and alerts from IT and other departments. Checking it regularly helps students stay informed.
These quick links provide fast access to the most essential online services students need to succeed at TTU. Keeping raiderlink ttu bookmarked makes key resources just a click away.