San Jac SOS is a safe online method for students at San Jac sos into College. It provides access to final grades, transcripts, class registration, financial aid information, and other resources.
San Jac SOS, San Jac email, and San Jac sos login Blackboard are just a few of the many technology resources available to students.
To take advantage of what San Jacinto College has to offer, you must first complete a few simple steps. Follow this quick guide to get ready for your college’s technology requirements.
How to Access San Jac SOS login
- To gain access to the San Jac SOS login portal,
- Go to sanjac.edu/soslogin.
- To access the login page, click the SOS LOGIN
- Enter your username on the sos san jac
- Please enter your password.
- To access your student portal dashboard, click Sign In.
- To access San Jac SOS, you will need your Student ID and password.
- Your SOS password is the one you set up whenever you first claimed your account.
- Continue reading to learn how to claim your account if you haven’t already done so by answering your security questions and creating a password. sos san jac
- If you are a New Student who has been conditionally accepted but is unable to access San Jac SOS, please contact the Admissions Office.
How to Get a San Jac SOS Account
- Before using most College systems, all San Jacinto College students must retrieve their accounts.
- The Account Claim Process allows new users to generate security questions for their account, create a password, and retrieve their User ID (G#) by completing the Account Claim Process.
- You can claim your account by following the steps below: sos san jac
- Go to the San Jac SOS Login page at sanjac.edu/soslogin and click on the claim your account link. sos login san jac
- Fill in the blanks with your first name, last name, zip code, and date of birth. When entering your date of birth, make sure to use the following format: MM/DD/YYYY (For instance, 01/07/2003).
- Read the document by clicking on the Computer Usage Policy link (opens in a new window).
- Check the box next to I certify that I have read the policy on computer privileges and responsibilities and agree to abide by it, and then click Next. If you have any problems claiming your account, please contact Tech Support at 281-998-6137. sos login san jac
- On the next page, in the New Password and Verify New Password fields, enter a password for your account. After entering your information, click Next. Passwords must be at least eight characters long, include at least one number, sos san jac and contain at least one unique character.
- On the next page, you will see confirmation that your password has been successfully changed. Additionally, keep the provided G# (username) in mind for future use.
- Fill out the provided text field with an answer to the displayed Pre-Defined Questions. The response must contain at least three characters. sos login san jac
- Type in your question and provide an answer under User-Defined Questions.
- To add a security question, select Add Optional User Defined Question. With each click, you will add a new security question to your account. sos san jac
- To delete the question, click the delete (trash can) button.
- When you’re finished, click Next. sos login san jac
- You should now see a message stating that your challenge questions have been successfully updated. You can now close your browser or use one of the two links on this page.
- Your account has now been successfully claimed.
- When you receive notification from the San Jacinto College Admissions Office/Enrollment Management Center that you have been accepted, go to sanjac.edu/soslogin and verify that you can log into San Jac SOS with your G# and the password you created.
How to Change Your Password
- If you have forgotten your password and need to reset it, proceed as follows:
- Go to www.sanjac.edu/password to access the Self-Service System.
- “Click on the Need Help?.
- A new window or browser tab will be launched. sos san jac Enter your username and click Next when prompted. sos login san jac
- Following that, you will be asked to respond to your challenge questions. Enter the initial answer(s) you provided (when creating your challenge questions) and click Next.
- On the following screen, you will be prompted to create a new password. Fill in the New Password and Verify New Password fields with your new password. Next, click.You
How to Register for Classes Online Through San Jac SOS
- Access San Jac SOS. To log in, enter your Student ID number (capital G with the allocate eight-digit number). Enter the password you chose when you created your account.
- Follow the system prompts after selecting My Registration from the “My Student Records” tab. Choose your preferred registration term.
- Choose Step 5, Register for Classes, and enter the CRN numbers for the classes you want. Select Submit Changes to save the requested classes or to see if registration restrictions apply.
- When your schedule is correct, click the View My Schedule link at the bottom of the page to have the system calculate your tuition and fees. If classes have already begun, submitting changes will result in additional charges. sos login san jac
- Select View Fee Assessment, followed by Student Account Suite. Payment deadlines can be found on the Registration and Payment Schedule.
- Before exiting the system, print your schedule and payment confirmation and double-check that they are correct. Late changes incur additional fees. Click on “Print Options – Schedule/Fee Bill” to see your schedule and fees.